SHEAMOISTURE STYLED BY DIANE C BAILEY – BLACK HAIR KITCHEN EXPO 2013!
Diane C Bailey
Pioneer, Advocate, Writer and Teacher who inspires women to embrace their texturally diverse hair.
Review: I had the pleasure of being a model for SheaMoisture and getting styled by Diane C Bailey a phenomenal and award winning Natural Hair Care expert at the Black Hair Kitchen Expo 2013! She styled my hair on stage to demonstrate how you can style and use SheaMoisture products. I have never had my hair smell sooo good that even my mother said my hair smells like candy! See below the products used in the demo and pictures of the outcome. Enjoy!
- Washed with “SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo“
- Conditioned with “SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner“
- Detangled with “SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Extra-Moisture Detangler”
- Blow Dry with coconut oil
- Twist up with a mix of “SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle” and “SheaMoisture Organic Curl Enhancing Smoothie”
- Take down and finished with “SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Finishing Elixir”
Hair before, during and after: