TEXTURED TWIST OUT
Flat Twist and Bantu Knot Twist-Out
- Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo
- Coconut & Hibiscus Conditioning Curl & Style Milk
- Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
- Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Elixir
- For a gentle cleanse, start with Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. This sulfate free shampoo will soften and moisturize hair.
- Towel dry. Divide hair into 4-6 sections. Apply quarter size amounts of Curl & Style Milk from roots to end. With a large tooth-comb, start at the ends comb hair comb in this leave-in conditioner. Do not rinse out, to keep hair tangle free and for added moisture and softness.
- Gently blow dry hair to remove dampness and to elongate textured hair.
- Part hair for flat twists. In each section apply a small amount of C&H Smoothie to create elongated twists. At the end of each section, twist each to the end and wrap twists into a knot. Hold knot tight, tuck in ends and with a small bobby pin secure knot. Repeat until the entire head is complete. Allow hair to dry completely. Knots will take longer to dry then twists.
- With fingers release knots and twists. Open completely. For added volume and fullness use an afro-pick to open texture from the scalp. Lift hair until all partings are diminished and total fullness is achieved.
For a brilliant shine use Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Elixir.